Vintages Release Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
92 Point Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
The Dry Creek Valley is an undiscovered gem, producing some of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon in California. The region’s unique terroir provides just the right growing conditions – a perfect microclimate, blessed with long days of vibrant sunshine and cool foggy evenings allowing for exquisitely ripened Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. Bright cherry fruit framed by floral and spice elements create wines that speak to the distinctive soil and growing conditions in the appellation.
82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Petit Verdot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 4% Malbec, 2% Merlot
- 92 Points Wine Enthusiast “Astounding value!”
- 93 Points Wine Review Online “One of the finest values”
- Top 100 Wines of 2017 – Sonoma Magazine
- 91 Points – Planet Grape
- “The Best Cabernet Sauvignon” – Coastal Living
“Currant and cranberry notes and an underbelly of tannins play together in a smooth texture of rich concentration.” Wine Enthusias
“All the personality one would expect in a more expensive wine, conjuring rich black cherry and black currant fruit, cedar and oak spice. It’s got a lengthy, fresh finish and a firm tannic backbone for aging, yet is also delicious now.” Sonoma Magazine
- Calling all TFC fans! Commemorate the TF...
- Wine Spectator 90 Point Chateuneuf du Pape 2015...
- 90 Points & “Very Highly Recommended&...
- Brutocao Chardonnay from Mendocino, California ...
- Congratulations to Feudo Disisa for winning a G...