- Established: 1528
The excellent Salatin wines, which are closely connected to the land, inherit the unmistakable and autochthonous characteristics of the area in which the winery is located, linked to the climatic, morphological and cultural conditions.
The current business was born after the Second World War by brothers Cav. Antonio and Ercole, in places that were already chosen by the Doges of La Serenissima Republic of Venice during their autumn stays, who were entranced by the vivid colours and the soft scents, which have always been present in the these wonderful hills.
The winery, now in its third generation, is managed with scrupulous attention to detail in the art of winemaking and respect for the culture of the vine: total passion and commitment.